Dip Dwellers

26 October 2006

Holy Cow!

When you're younger, say high school years, people tell you time goes by faster as you get older. Now I know what the H E double hockey sticks they are talking about. Here we are with Halloween before us already. Next week, all the stores will have their holiday merchandise on the shelves (if they don't already) and it's getting colder outside by the days. Pretty soon the silly season will be upon us, and time will go even faster. Then, the day after Christmas, my personal Davy Crocket with his black powder rifle, will bring home a deer. Then will come the New Year and all will still be hectic. So, that said, everyone is doing just fine. We are all healthy and I guess that's all one could ask for.....oh, and a little more liesure time to post some pictures...which I will do, I promise! ;)

1 Comments:

  • I know what you mean about time flying. My vacation is over already and I have to go to work today. At least I'll get a little rest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home