
How did she get to be TEN already?

Taylor Swift!

I've learned now,...10 year olds are picky about their attire. This little number got a thumbs up.

CANDY! GIMME CANDY!

The guys.

See no evil.

The girls.

and one hundred gazillion beads for jewelry.

Aunt Mindi and Pappy team up for shoes.

"Ooooh pretty."

A pout or boredom....I don't know which.

Kicking back and relaxing.

Waiting in line for the pinata. Gabbi, Hailey, Mason, Dalton, John, Eva, Logan, Rylee, Paige, and Ainsley.

Ellie, Rylee, & Eva, licking the icing.

Round she goes.

The stinker,...John blowing the candles out. No wonder I had trouble lighting them. Emily had a great day and said that she had a "More than Emjoyable" time...(even though she's seemingly not smiling for any pictures.)
2 Comments:
It was a very nice party. Emily did seem to have a good time.
By
Grandma, at 10:23 PM
Sorry we missed it. :(
By
The Ringmaster, at 3:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home