1st Ever Hockey Game

(pictures are a little fuzzy,...taken thru the glass)John had his first hockey game this morning and score 7 goals (including the breakaway above)! He also scored on the lone goalie in the game. Grandma, Grandpop, Lee, Mom, Dad, and Emily celebrated over breakfast afterward. He was so excited and we're so proud he's found something he loves.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
The Ringmaster, at 7:07 PM
I can see it now - his likeness on the jumbotron in Pittsburgh!
lol - is that better? :oP
By
The Ringmaster, at 8:01 PM
I can see it now - his likeness on the jumbotron in Pittsburgh!
lol - is that better? :oP
By
The Ringmaster, at 8:01 PM
I love the stick and arms up in the air for the victory skate! That's my handsome prince!
I am going to start researching properties for the dreamhouse he is going to build me after he starts making the big bucks....I figure Aunt Vaaaa-pril is in the top five for a house....
By
Anonymous, at 6:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home