Dip Dwellers

15 July 2008

Boston Revisited!!!

(hehe...picture the smiles on our faces...hehe)
My dear friend Paula had a reunion of sorts with friends. It was great seeing everybody, (had more pictures, but-damn that flash) and a great dinner as well. Thank you so much Paula for a warm welcome "home". ~Love to all.My friend Andrea to the left, invited me and her friend (my new friend) Laura along to Boston. (How great is that?) She had to attend work related workshops while Laura and I bummed around town...No worries Andrea, we were thinkin' about you, hehe.
Me and the town I love. (....sniff, snifff) And so it goes, all good things come to an end. A great time with great friends from singing in the car, to lattes and canolies, and trying to navigate Andrea around (haha). Thanks Mom & Wayne for holding up the fort while I got to be 2o something again. And thanks to Andrea for, well....you know. (...again...sniff sniff)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home